Wrap & Move Lucky Dip Promotion
Terms and conditions of entry:
Wrap & Move Lucky Dip Promotion
Terms and conditions of entry:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Visy Retail Services Pty Ltd (ABN 42 665 949 673) of 20 Goodall Close, Dandenong South, Victoria, 3175, Australia.
- Entry is open to Australian residents in all Australian States and Territories, only aged 18 years or over. Entrants must be located within 50km of a Bunnings store.
- Directors, officers, management, employees and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate and the agencies and companies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences for entries on 05/07/2023 and ends for entries at 5:00pm AEST on 19/07/2023 (Entry Period).
- To be eligible to enter and to enter individuals must follow either @wrapandmove on Instagram or @wrapandmoveau on Facebook, like the competition post on Facebook or Instagram and tag another valid Instagram or Facebook user in the comments section of the original competition post during the Entry Period (Qualifying Entry).
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Entry; and (b) each tag must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. For example, if an eligible individual tags two valid Instagram or Facebook accounts on the Competition post during the Entry Period, they will be eligible to make two entries into the draw.
- Incomplete or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Cancelled Qualifying Entries, cancelled Instagram of Facebook Accounts and any account handle that is changed during the Entry Period will not be eligible for entry into the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the
promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will be a manual draw and take place at Visy Retail Services, 20 Goodall Close, Dandenong South, Victoria, 3175, Australia at 12:00pm AEST on 20 July 2023 in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by Social Media Direct Message and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.wrapandmove.com.au from 24 July 2023 for a minimum period of 28 days.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There are 9 prize packs for the competition. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received will win the prize pack. The prize packs for the competition are:
Prize Pack Description Includes Approx. Total RRP Value Fragile Tape Pack 29 x Fragile Tape 48mm x 66m (I/N: 2610096) $101.21 Fragile Labels Pack 46 x Fragile Labels (I/N: 0074013) $167.90 Tape Pack 24 x Various Tapes, 2 x Tape Dispenser & 2 Rolls (I/N: 2610095), 2 x Handheld Tape Dispenser & 2 Rolls (I/N: 0372479) $61.72 Honeycomb Bottle Sleeve Pack (Small) Pack 16 x Honeycomb Bottle Sleeve – Small (I/N: 0424144) $114.24 Honeycomb Bottle Sleeve Pack (Large) Pack 16 x Honeycomb Bottle Sleeve – Large (I/N: 0424145) $147.84 Honeycomb Wrap Pack 58 x Honeycomb Paper Wrap 300mm x 5m (I/N: 0254425) $752.84 Scissors Pack 200 x Scissors (I/N: 0204121) $440.00 Heavy Duty Moving Bag Pack 100 x 98L Heavy Duty Moving Bag (I/N: 0254408) $750.00 Butchers Paper Pack 24 x Butchers Paper 250 Sheets (I/N: 0259714) $479.52
- The total prize is valued at approximately $3,015.27.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize will be delivered by the Promoter to the winner within 28 days of the draw taking place.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole, or any part of the prize.
- Every attempt will be made to contact the winner. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or
that element of the prize) will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entry drawn, if an originally drawn winner is ineligible or not able to be contacted.
- A manual draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 1 September 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by Social Media Direct Message and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.wrapandmove.com.au from 5 September 2023 for a minimum period of 28 days.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.